Monday, January 20, 2020

Reintroduction: From MOM to Nana


Reintroduction: From MOM to Nana

Hey all you blog reading people! I have not posted in a few years and finally found the time to get back in here. I thought the first logical thing would be to Reintroduce myself and my family.

So, I am a Wife, Mother, new Nana (grandma) and Working Babe! I am a recruiter and spend my days matching people who need work to open positions. I also do resume reviews to help people format the best possible resume for them. I coach people before interviews and other staffing/recruiting things.

When not working I love to spend family time with hubby Kenny (my Super-dude), Girlie's (Tay oldest, Sis middle and Syd youngest) and now my boys (B-man, Tay’s boy and X, Sis’s boy). We love to camp, go to games of any kind and cookout. We spend most weekends it is over 70 degrees outside doing something.

Kenny, is my hero. He is my rock for 22 ½ years now. Not sure how we made it but we are still going strong. Been married for 21 and he has been the best father and Papa ever. Former military and civil servant in every area you can think of. He is a fantastic chef and Mr. Fix-it when I need it.

Tay is the oldest. She tried military but got hurt in initial training and had to get out. She is a great mom to B-man and works hard as a single mom. She is goofy and quirky. Likes Animae and Harry Potter.

Sis is my middle one and she is every stereo type you can think of. Blond bombshell and so very empathetic. She married her sweetie (Zach) and they have X.  She is a hairdresser and stay at home mom.

Syd is my feisty one. Super smart and athletic she will RULE THE WORLD! She sure rules the family. She is tiny but I wouldn’t cross her. She is graduating this year and will be off to college this summer. Double majoring in less than 5 is the plan.

So, there are my people. They are my world and I can’t imagine life any different. Look out for more Posts and Videos, if I can figure out how to attach them, LOL. Thank God for tech savvy kiddos.





The main purpose of this post is for me to pour out my blessings and get those pesky troubles out of my head. If this Blog helps you in any way that is just a bonus. I would love to pray for you and yours if you need it just say.